01 July 2006

no big news

I currently work at a school partime about 5 hours a week in an english conversation class. I will be getting a job interview on the 8th to be a fulltime teacher teaching kids. So things here are getting better. I recently went to a great park called Ya sea park but i forgot to bring my camera, which is ok because it rained for a few hours. Its tsuyu here which is rain season and apparently i got it easy as it only rained a few times. But i Know now where the expresiion "when it rains it pours" comes from , because holy shit man i never saw so much rain. I ride my bike with an umbrella which is kinda funny because in toronto people would look at you strange. Here they look at me strangly because im gaijin, foreigner. But not because i have an umbrella open while riding my bike. now that the rain has let up , i should be taking many more pictures and since i have met some wonderful people i should be going out more often. Apparently i will be going surfing soon which is really exciting and watching the world cup has taken up most of my nights.

Also every saturday at 1030 on asahi Tv i watch this show called TATEMONO
it is a really neat architucture show showing off some of the nicest homes in Japan.

check out the website if you have some time

http://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/tatemono/html/02_housou.html

(the links on the page will bring you to see pictures of each episode in order of date)

and this one is really nice too.

http://www.tezuka-arch.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home