08 April 2006

I got a Job

I got a job working in a school.

I hand wrote a Japanese resume, attached my picture to it. Went to an "interview", and got hired because i look like a nice person. Yuki was there to translate, but the interviewer talked so much there was no time to translate and he wasnt asking questions. I might have said two words, and the Man who interviewed me may have understood them. I wont be teaching english either, because its a advanced learning to improve grades in school, and most schools here dont really teach english. But he may create an english class to see if students enroll.
I will start working on his website soon.

http://www1.quolia.com/ayumijuku/index.htm

peace

1 Comments:

At April 13, 2006 9:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

great news, good luck with the website.
how are you and Yuki getting on?

I just had my appendix out and am trying to get back in action.

CLaRe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home