09 March 2006

Arrived

Well , it seems the saga that is my life has taken me to the land of the rising sun. I am now in a warm city on the edge of the pacific in a world where they all talk some weird dialect. I think its japanese but im not sure. They ask me a question which i know not what it is , although i know its a question because they have a puzzled look on their face. i reply with my usual HAI or Iie (yes or no) and that seems to get me by. Next week i will start to inquire into taking a japanese course so i can start to be a little more productive.

other then that today is YUKIs birthday.

1 Comments:

At March 28, 2006 12:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Neil,
I hope you are settled into your new life. Keep us posted on all your adventures.

CLaRe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home