27 November 2005

The Big Move Part 1

"the general who wins a battle makes many calculations in his temple before the battle is fought. The general who loses a battle makes but few calculations beforehand. Thus many calculations lead to victory, and few calculations to defeat! -Sun Tzu, the Art of War

"In fighting and in everyday life you should be determined though calm. Meet the situation without tenseness yet not recklessly, your spirit settled yet unbiased. An elevated spirit is weak and a low spirit is weak. Do not let the enemy see your spirit."-Miyamoto Musashi

For the first time in almost 10 years Brokxs is going back to where it all began. Consider it as training; training that would make a Navy Seal tremble; torture that would make Bin laden sing. I will do all this in anticipation of the upcoming move. The neighbourhood may look different but the house is still the same, i will endure physical and mental trauma, which can only make me stronger. The real reason of my return has a dual purpose that of which will make sure that my mom will be in good shape while i am away. And the second will be that my two precious cats will have a home.

so my checklist has begun:

  • set the mom up
  • find a place for the cats
  • find a shool for tesol
  • get a visa
  • get a leave from work
  • sell my stocks
  • buy a plane ticket
  • arrive in my paradise

Its a short list and im at the visa portion now, but these next three months will be the true test

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home