10 May 2006

Great News

On a day that had 265 mm of rain , I got a REAL Job. I will be working as a english conversation teacher. With class sizes of about 3 - 4 teenagers to adults , i will just be paid to talk with people. The school is called ever green and is about a 5 minute walk from home. So things have taken a turn for the great. I will now earn money so i can do more and more things.
Other then that yuki and i bought some tennis raquets and will play once a week , its about 30 degrees regularly and humid. I should now be able to afford to buy a surfboard with my first pay , the train , about 20 minutes, takes me to a great surf spot.
As for tre`s request of club finding in Osaka , sorry but i never went there this year , we went okayama instead , which is full of universities and young people everywhere, hit a few bars there and one which was really cool. I have a few friends in osaka who can recommend several clubs tho.

ciao

1 Comments:

At May 12, 2006 11:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

congratulations.... good job you are not teaching grammer!!

surfing sounds cool, send some pics of the beach please.

Peace & Love
CLaRe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home